Well, I'm missing something here. Besides the fact that I really got distracted with about a million things - like I started searching the World of Warcraft rollyo to find out about trolls - the character I made more than a year ago and abandoned at level 25 while everyone else in the family slogged their way up to more respectable levels... And then I had to go back and at least turn in one of the quests I'd finished.
And then I got down to business, and made up a perfectly nice search engine with a few gardening sites (only I had to take a detour and actually watch a short video from the wiggly wigglers, and then I had to download a podcast to my ipod, which I am just figuring out how to do,) and then not only is the morning done, the whole day is done.
How did this happen?
And the part I'm missing, is how do I get the rollyo icon onto my blog here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ray has the directions on his blog SACK of STUFF.
ReplyDeleteHe helped me get the Rollyo to work on my blog-I had figured it all out except for one crucial step..;-)
sounds like a typical day. :)
ReplyDeleteTrolls? Wiggly wigglers? What?!
ReplyDelete